Information Collection and Use
1.1 Information Provided by Users
When using Stream Music, you need to log in with the account of your own deployed music database, and the account information is completely stored locally.
1.2 Automatically Collected Information
When you use our music player application, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Device Information: Including device model, operating system version, etc.
- Log Information: Including application usage, crash logs, error reports, etc.
Purpose of Information Use
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the functions and services of the music player, including playing, managing, and browsing your music database.
- To improve and optimize the performance and user experience of the music player.
- To handle technical support and user feedback.
- To comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use encryption technology to protect the security of information during transmission and use secure storage methods to protect your personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to any third party. However, under the following circumstances, we may share your information with third parties:
- Disclosure in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, court orders, or government agencies.
- Sharing necessary information between third parties who cooperate with us to provide services (such as cloud storage service providers) to achieve the functions and services of the music player.
- Reasonably necessary disclosure in the protection of our rights, property, or safety.
Our music player application may contain links to other websites or services. We cannot control the privacy policies and practices of these linked websites or services, so we recommend that you review their privacy policies when visiting these links.
Update Date: December 5, 2023